Fitness Frenzy presented by America’s ER
Saturday, February 29th,
Families can peruse a wealth of health and fitness resources, and make special memories during Fitness Frenzy. Guests are encouraged to check out the health vendors, booths and demonstrations that will be onsite. Throughout the day, children can engage in a health and fitness-related art project: fruit and vegetable stamping and enjoy a special reding with Ms. Frizzle at 10:30am adn 11:30am.
– Bring your favorite stuffed animal for a FREE check up!
– Explore a real ambulance.
– “Kids in the Kitchen” cooking school 10am-1pm.
– The Woodlands Lions Club vision screenings 10am-2pm.
– Sort food for “My Plate” in Science Madness 10am-2pm.
– Soccer demos with Soccer Shots 10am-2pm.
– Little Lotuses Yoga demo 1:30-2pm.
“Fitness Frenzy, now in its fifth year, is all about connecting families with tools, information and services that can help them develop and maintain healthy habits,” Executive Director Angela Colton said. “The activities at this event are designed to show visitors that exercise and eating healthy foods can be enjoyable.”
The Woodlands Children’s Museum is proud to be a community venue for Good to Grow! and Playing for Keeps, leadership initiatives guided by the Association of Children’s Museums to support healthy choices and activities for children and their families. Fitness Frenzy is included in the museum’s $7 admission for visitors age 1 and older.