The cost of admission is $9 for adults and children 1 year and older. Additional walk-in fee applied at the door.
Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 10am-2pm. Friday – 10am-4pm, Saturday – 10am-5pm. Closed Sunday and Monday.
Credit Card charges will display as WOODLANDSCHILDRENMUSEU
– Children must be accompanied by an adult, age 18 or older at all times.
– Museum Members are FREE. Not a member? Click here
–EBT and active military discounts will only be available for purchase at the museum in person with the required current documentation.
-Admission timed session tickets are non-refundable but tickets are transferrable to a NON EVENT date.
– Museum admission rates for Active Duty Military card holders and their immediate family members (up to 4) is $6.00 per person.
– Dependent spouse cards of active duty military personnel will be honored under this admission policy. Valid military ID required.
– ACM Reciprocal members: $4.50 Click here to see ACM Reciprocal Network
– Museums for All discounted rate: $3 per person (with LoneStar EBT Benefit Letter and photo ID)
– EBT and Military discounts do not apply for special events.
– EBT discount applies for up to four guests and only one order per day.
Day passes are not valid for special events that require a special event ticket or advanced purchase including, but not limited to SpookTacular, Santa Social, or High Noon Countdown. In some cases we will disable the ability to purchase day passes the day before such events to prevent confusion.
The museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 2001, with a mission to create opportunities that educate, empower, and excite children and families through play while inspiring a lifelong sense of wonder and discovery. Admission timed session tickets are non-refundable but tickets are transferrable to a NON EVENT date. EBT and active military discounts will only be available for purchase at the museum in person with the required current documentation.
What people are saying:
It a wonderful place to take your babies and grandbabies they can have their freedom and run all over the place with out getting hurt there's all kind of Play station that they can go and play in and very friendly people and the babies can play together and have a blast and at the in of the Day they are ready to go home and take a nap Thank you children museum we will definitely return and tell other friends and families
Lots of activities for all kinds of kiddos! Really friendly & patient staff. Thank you for making this a fun adventure for our Littles
This place was a huge hit with my toddler! There is a space for children under two to play, a play-house, pretend-store, sensory bins, a water table where you can fish, and more! They encouraged mask wearing and had hand sanitizer stations, which was a nice touch. Staff is helpful, polite,, and constantly working to clean and organize stations. I highly recommend giving this place a visit!
The Woodlands Children’s Museum
4775 West Panther Creek Drive #280
The Woodlands, TX 77381
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit our goal is to make memories and create learning opportunities for children in our community. Your donation will help children discover, play, imagine and grow in a safe and nurturing environment. Click to donate.