Santa’s Morning Jingle
December 10 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Santa’s Morning Jingle. Saturday, December 10th 9:00am-2:00pm
Mingle the morning away delighting in professional personal photos with Santa Claus, interactive moments with Frosty the Snowman character, the sound of excited children’s voices, live music and entertainment. Create memorable Christmas art projects, delighting in interactive moments with snow play and Christmas sensory play and write a letter to Santa.
Select special items from the candy bar, take home a special goodie bag from Santa and enjoy the savory flavor from our hot chocolate bar, espresso bar for adults and smoothies for the little ones.
$20 for children 1-13. $10 for adults and children under one.
For tickets CLICK HERE.
Enjoy readings by Mrs. Claus plus songs, fingerplays, and jingle bells.
- 9:30 Session 1: The Night Before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore. Mrs. Claus will read Santa’s favorite story, the classic Christmas poem with vibrant illustrations by Steph Lew.
- 10:30 Session 2: Dream Snow by Eric Carle. The old farmer is wondering how Christmas can come without any snow as he settles down for his nap. He dreams of a snowstorm covering him and his animals named One, Two, Three, Four, and Five. Will his dream come true?
- 11:30 Session 3: If You Take a Mouse to the Movies by Laura Numeroff. The beloved little mouse from If You Give a Mouse a Cookie is back and celebrating the holiday! “If you take a mouse to the movies, he’ll ask you for some popcorn…,” and so it begins!
- 12:30 Session 4: Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Karma Wilson. Bear’s friends go all out to keep him awake for Christmas by having him help with all the preparations and festivities. Bear is able to stay up and discovers that the spirit of giving is one of the best Christmas gifts!
- 1:30 Session 5: Oh, What a Christmas! by Michael Garland. When the harness on Santa’s sleigh breaks during his Christmas Eve flight, all of his reindeer fly off! Santa lands by a little barn, where he recruits some farm animals for a memorable sleigh ride, visiting all the children around the world!