Super Hero Day
Friday August 4 at 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Capture the imaginations of children who want to try on a cape and emulate a favorite crusader. Children are encouraged to come dressed up in their favorite Super Hero costume or t-shirt. Delight in a special photo booth opportunity our backdrop after making special capes in the MUSE. Don’t forget your phone or camera to take special photos with our surprise guest…Wonder Woman. Don’t forget your phone or camera to take special photos with our surprise guest…Wonder Woman.
Join the museum partnering with Texas Children’s Urgent Care….our Super Heroes for children’s emergency wellness.
1. Children will decorate their own capes in the MUSE and delight in having photos taken in front of the “backdrop.”
2. Jan will be SUPER reader for Storybook Theatre reading special super hero book at 11am.
3. Usborne Book Fair in the Atrium 10am-5pm
4. Photo opportunities available with Wonder Woman 10:00AM – 2:00PM.
5. Children will decorate their own superhero masks at the table next to the MUSE.
6. Kirk Alyn the “Original Superman” dedication table who retired in the Woodlands.
The event is sponsored by Texas Children’s Urgent Care, super heroes for children’s health and wellness.