Starting February 1st, YOU can Love Us Back by picking an item to donate from the list below or from our LOVE Us Back Tree located in the entrance of the museum!
4 Easy Steps to LOVE Us Back!
1. Online monetary donations are gladly accepted at our secure webpage by clicking here.
2. Visit our LOVE Us Back Tree, conveniently located inside the front door of museum. Choose a labeled heart with the name of a item that the museum needs and then make your tangible or monetary donation* there.
3. Review our list below and drop off your tangible or monetary donation* to the museum front desk.
4. Mail your monetary donation to: The Woodlands Children’s Museum 4775 West Panther Creek Drive, #280 The Woodlands TX 77381. A receipt for tax purposes can be provided upon request.
*Return your donated item(s) by Saturday February 25th to museum front desk and we will enter your name for a FIT BIT raffle that will take place on February 25th.
- Copy Paper (reams or cases)
- Laundry Detergent, Dishwashing Soap
- Zip Lock Bags (all sizes)
- Gorilla Tape
- Paper Plates (plain white), Paper Towels, Small Plastic Cups
- Batteries (AA & AAA)
- Postage Stamps
- Hand Sanitizer
- Large Bags of White Rice AND Bird Seed
- Diaper Genie Refill Bags, Baby Wipes
- Wooden Trains – Toys R Us
- 9” Metal Book Ends
- Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Magnetic Fishing Set(s) – Lakeshore Learning
- Clorox Wipes, Magic Erase
- Glue Sticks, Liquid Glue, Construction Paper, Cardstock, Children’s Scissors
- Gift Cards To: Walmart, Target, Amazon, Hobby Lobby, Office Depot, U-Line, Discount School Supplies, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble
BUILDING – EXHIBIT – BIGGER ITEMS – MONETARY DONATIONS
- 18 ft. Ladder – $125
- Wooden Stools (6) – $250
- Light System for the Tunnel – $400
- Dishwasher – $300.00 – $500
- Carpet Tile Replacement – $400
- Shop Vacuum – $250
- Portable Sound System – $1,500
- Costumes – $300
- Carpet Tiles – $500
- Laptop Computer – $960
- Die Cutting Machine – $300
- Imagination Playground Blocks $2,500
- Rolling Cart – $80
- Underwrite a Performer – $400
- Radio Headsets Set of 5 – $700
- Rectangle School Table (2) – $140 each
- Paper Shredder – $150
Have you ever wondered how the museum has such wonderful:
- Birds & Fish
- Art Activities
- Hands on Exhibits
- Fabulous Cultural Events
Have you ever wondered how the museum is ALWAYS a … SAFE, CLEAN, HEALTHY environment for your children that EDUCATES, EMPOWERS, EXCITES?
Have you ever wondered how the museum is able to participate in so many community activities such as:
- IWOW – Lighting of the Doves
- Red-Hot & Blue
- Memorial Day Celebration
- Home & Garden Show
- Human Rights Walk
- Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival
- Township Safety Day
- Kids Running for Kids
- Texas Children’s Outreach
- Community outreach to CISD, M.E.T. Head Start & Title 1 Schools
The answer is LOVE!
The Woodlands Children’s Museum is a non-profit 501(c)(3) that yearly:
- Greets over 125,000 visitors, many who are out of town guests
- Hosts approximately 450 birthday parties
- Facilitates 60 school field trips yearly
Corporate sponsorship, donations and money earned from our low cost admission fees and tuition for classes is how we keep the paint, glue, rubber chips, costumes, friendly staff and play dough ball rolling!